The global economic crisis is expected to lead to a dramatic increase in the number of people joining the ranks of the unemployed. Companies today want candidates who not only possess critical skills but are ready to start work from day one because nobody wants to spend time and money on training. The task becomes more daunting for entry-level professionals especially if they are found lacking in the basic skills necessary for employability. All of this means that students will need to do all that they can to acquire additional skill sets and be industry ready.
Category A : Telecommunications
- GSM Technology
- WCDMA/UMTS 3G Technology
- Application of Microwave system in Telecommunications
- Next Generation Wireless Technologies
- Telecom GSM Software Protocols and Layer2 Technologies
- Optical Fiber Communication
- Intelligent Networks and VAS Technologies
- Cloud Services
- Operating Systems – Unix, Sun Solaris
- Oracle Database Administration
Curriculum: The courses are developed by highly qualified professionals from GSM industry. You will learn in interactive lecture format from an instructor who is among the most experienced and Knowledgeable in the Mobile Industry.
Opportunities: Trained Engrs will be empowered to attract jobs in companies like Nokia, Siemens, Ericsson, Huawei and other companies working for these major Vendors in addition to leading GSM service providers.
Category B: Information Technology
- Microsoft Office suite
- Web Design Technologies
- Networking – Stepping up DLNA home networks, wired and wireless area networks.
- Computer hardware engineering
- Project Management
Curriculum: The courses are developed by highly certified professionals from information technology industry.
Opportunities: Information technology capability is a key success factor in all forms of businesses. These courses empower trained professionals to attract IT jobs in diverse sectors.
Category B: Skill Acquisition
- Graphics design
- Video Editing
- Leadership – People, Organizational
Curriculum: The courses are developed by highly successful intra/entrepreneurs who will share their real-life experiences from which you will learn very valuable lessons in business.
Opportunities: Participants are empowered to kick start and profitably run their own businesses.
Name: Adedayo Omotunde
Brief Summary: Adedayo Omotunde is an alumnus of Obafemi Awolowo University and has up to vast experience in information and communication technology domain with up to eight years in the mobile industry. He has served as consultant with leading telecommunication companies such as Huawei, Ericsson, and Comverse. He has very rich experience in building intelligent charging networks and VAS solutions having worked in many countries around the world driving business processes, providing technical analysis and solutions for GSM networks.
- Member of Ericsson Global employees group
- Member of Nokia Siemens Networks global employees group
- Member of Global Telecom Professionals group
- Member of Telecom Wireless network group
- Member of LTE -3GPP Group
- Member of Telecom Executives business network group
- Member of mobile VAS and content professionals group
- Member of TOGAF Framework Executives group
- Member of Total Telecom Professional Network